ALL BRAKE BOOSTERS REBUILD AND RETURN ONLY
Due to the rarity of all Brake Boosters, we have implemented a “Rebuild and Return Only Policy Program”.
- You must send us your Brake Booster Core.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping charges.
INTERNATIONAL REBUILD POLICY FOR BOOSTERS AND MASTER CYLINDERS
- We do not ship our Rebuilt Brake Boosters or Master Cylinders internationally.
- If a Brake Booster is first shipped to a U.S. address and then forwarded to us, we are not responsible for the Unit and our warranty is null and void if it is shipped out of the country internationally. We are not responsible for any shipping or other costs that may be incurred.
- The weight of each brake booster and/or master cylinder make it cost prohibitive to ship out of the country should your Unit be damaged in the process, or you experience any issue that would require attention.
- We can however provide you with our full line of Brake Booster Major Repair Kits and Master Cylinder Repair Kits for power brake equipped cars only.
MISSING PART CHARGES:
Front Master Cylinder Push Rod
Aluminum Master Cylinder Spacer
Rear Pedal Rod
100.00 and Up
Rear Tail Stock Damage (broken or cracked)
75.00 and Up
Broken Control Valve Plunger Shaft
On Part Numbers: 62-213, 62-214
and 62-215 (Midland Early Push Thru Types)
- One Year Limited Warranty on all our Rebuilt Brake Boosters.
- Warranty is void if brake or transmission fluid is found inside the Brake Booster.
- Master Cylinder must be replaced when installing your Restored Brake Booster.
- If you install a Dual Master Cylinder on any of our Restored Brake Boosters that came equipped from the factory with a Single Master Cylinder the warranty on our Unit is VOID.
- In the event your Unit is “so-called defective” call us first to discuss. If our Customer or their Installer opens up, disassembles or modifies the Unit in any way, the warranty is VOID.
- We are not responsible for the performance of the Brake Booster after kit installation.
- We do not cover labor claims or any other charges.
- Please consult the appropriate shop manual for detailed instructions on disassembly, assembly and troubleshooting of your unit.
MERCHANDISE RETURN POLICIES
- Please call for “Return Goods Authorization” before returning merchandise.
- All returns are subject to a 20% Restocking Fee.
- Items must be returned in the original packaging within 30 days of Invoice date with a copy of the invoice for a refund of product cost to the original terms on the Invoice.
- All sales are final after 30 days. No exceptions.
- No returns on tools.
- No returns of incomplete or damaged repair kits.
- In the event of a part shipped in error due to misinformation from the customer the part must be returned and received by us first before we can ship the correct part or issue a refund.
- All shipping charges will be the responsibility of the customer.
Harmon Classic Brakes, LLC reserves the right to issue a full credit card value of the purchase via check or issue a merchandise credit. If you have any questions, please contact us at (678) 880-9299 prior to returning.