We appreciate your Business.
All Returns Are Subject to a 20% Restocking Fee.
Booster Core Return Policy
In order to receive full core credit the Core returned to us must be:
- The same Year, Make and Model as the booster ordered and provided (no other core will be accepted).
- Cores must be complete and in rebuildable condition to receive full credit.
- If you have any questions; please contact us at (678) 880-9299 prior to returning.
Please Note: Booster Cores that are Dented, Severely Rusted, Disassembled, or, are broken in any way WILL NOT receive a core credit refund. No exceptions. In addition, your old unit provided will be sent back to you at your expense.
We send out all our units complete with all the parts listed below.
Missing Part Charges Deducted from Core Refund:
- Front Master Cylinder Push Rod -- $65.00
- Aluminum Master Cylinder Spacer -- $25.00
- Rear Pedal Rod -- $65.00
- Diaphragm -- $75.00
- P/N's 62-213, 62-214, 62-215 Midland Early Push Thru Type
Broken Control Valve Plunger Shaft $75.00
Rear Tail Stock Damage:
- Broken or Cracked Tail Stock -- $49.95
Before Shipping Your Booster:
Take Care in shipping your booster core with the following:
- Make sure booster does not roll around in the box by adding ample shipping material to protect your 40+ year old Core.
- Customer is responsible for all core shipping charges back to Harmon Classic Brakes, LLC.
- Please help us to process your core unit for credit. Make sure you return this “Booster Core Charge Return Form”. This will insure proper identification of your unit.
- After we inspect the core and accept the unit, you will be issued the appropriate core credit by Check Only for the appropriate amount.
- You have 8 weeks to Return the core to us and Receive a Full Core Credit. Please allow 2 weeks for core processing once we have received your Core.
Rebuild and Return Policy
Our Rebuild & Return Policy allows you to retain your original Power Brake Booster.
- Send us your original parts with the letters R & R written on the outside of the box on every panel.
- Include a note that contains your name, day and/or evening phone numbers, e-mail address and shipping address in a protective plastic bag.
You must be very specific and concise on what you would like us to perform.
- The service can take from 1 to 2 weeks.
- For more information on other parts we can assist you with, please e-mail us at email@example.com or (678) 880-9299.
Merchandise Return Policies
- Please call for “Return Goods Authorization” Number before sending the package back to us.
- It is recommended that you insure the package and retain your receipt of shipment.
- All Returns Are Subject to a 20% Restocking Fee.
- No returns shipped COD will be accepted.
Items must be returned in the original packaging within 14 days of invoice date for a refund of product cost to the original terms on the invoice.
- No returns on tools.
- No returns of a partial set or paired parts
Harmon Classic Brakes, LLC reserves the right to issue a full credit card value of the purchase or issue a merchandise credit.
In the event of a part shipped in error due to misinformation from the customer the PART MUST BE RETURNED AND RECEIVED BY US FIRST before we can ship replace the correct part or issue a refund. All shipping charges will be the responsibility of the customer.
Special Order Items:
There are no returns on special order items. In the event the item is defective it will be replaced.