ALL BOOSTERS EXCHANGE ONLY
Due to the rarity of all Brake Boosters we have implemented an “Exchange Only Policy Program”.
- You must send us your Brake Booster Core. (Whether we rebuild your unit or have one in stock).
- Please note, we do carry stock on a few makes and models.
- Please call us to find out if we have your unit in stock. If we do, you must first send your old core to us prior to us shipping out the replacement. Allow 2 to 3 days for processing your Unit.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping charges.
INTERNATIONAL REBUILD POLICY FOR BOOSTERS AND MASTER CYLINDERS
- We do not ship our Rebuilt Brake Boosters or Master Cylinders internationally.
- The weight of each brake booster and/or master cylinder make it cost prohibitive to ship out of the country should your Unit be damaged in the process or you experience any issue that would require attention.
- We can however provide you with our full line of Brake Booster Major Repair Kits and Master Cylinder Repair Kits for your Classic.
MISSING PART CHARGES:
- Front Master Cylinder Push Rod 75.00
- Aluminum Master Cylinder Spacer 45.00
- Rear Pedal Rod 75.00
- Diaphragm 100.00
- Rear Tail Stock Damage (broken or cracked) 49.95
- Broken Control Valve Plunger Shaft On Part Numbers: 62-213, 62-214 and 62-215 (Midland Early Push Thru Types) 75.00
- One Year Limited Warranty on all our Rebuilt Brake Boosters.
- Warranty is void if brake fluid is found inside the Brake Booster.
- Master Cylinder must be replaced when installing your Restored Brake Booster.
- We are not responsible for the performance of the Brake Booster after kit installation.
- We do not cover labor claims or any other charges.
- Please consult the appropriate shop manual for detailed instructions on disassembly, assembly and troubleshooting of your unit.
MERCHANDISE RETURN POLICIES
- Please call for “Return Goods Authorization” before returning merchandise.
- All returns are subject to a 20% Restocking Fee.
- No returns shipped C.O.D. will be accepted.
- Items must be returned in the original packaging within 14 days of Invoice date with a copy of the invoice for a refund of product cost to the original terms on the Invoice.
- No returns on tools.
- No returns of incomplete repair kits.
- In the event of a part shipped in error due to misinformation from the customer the part must be returned and received by us first before we can ship the correct part or issue a refund.
- All shipping charges will be the responsibility of the customer.
Special Order Items:
- There are no returns on special order items.
- In the event the item is defective it will be replaced.
Harmon Classic Brakes, LLC reserves the right to issue a full credit card value of the purchase or issue a merchandise credit. If you have any questions, please contact us at (678) 880-9299 prior to returning.