Mail order customers in the 48 Continental United States should refer to the chart below. Call ahead for the cost of shipping when prepaying by check or money order only. For Ground Service shipments the minimum shipping and handling charge for any order is $10.50.
Kits and Parts. The amount of shipping is based on the total order amount and size of box required for Kits and Parts to be shipped through USPS.
Boosters. The amount of shipping is determined on the total weight, size of box, and location where shipping. We require ALL Boosters to be insured for their value and a signature will be required upon delivery. We ship Boosters through either USPS or UPS.
This Chart does not apply to phone or fax orders. This charge applies to orders shipped within the Continental United States by regular ground service only and is an estimated cost.
|Order Total||Approximate Shipping Charges|
|* $1001.00 / on||See below|
|* Call: (678) 880-9299 – Fax: (678) 880-7732 or e-mail us at email@example.com for price quote on shipping charges.|
- We ship using “DHL” ONLY.
- Please e-mail us for rates before placing your order.
- After receipt of your payment, we will ship as quickly as possible.
Please Note: We have no control of delivery time due to your package having to get through Customs. Most shipments arrive in 5-10 business days. You are responsible for any import duties or fees that you may incur.
- Please be advised we do not mark merchandise below value sold for or mark items as gifts as U.S. and International Government Regulations prohibit such behavior. The price of your purchase is what will be listed on the “Customs Form.”
- There is a limit of 20 pounds per box. Most of our parts will fall under that weight level.
- We will do our best to keep shipping cost to a minimum.
We do not ship to the following countries:
Russian Federation, Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of, Czech Republic, Estonia, Guernsey, Hungary, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Ukraine.