Mail order customers in the 48 Continental United States should refer to the chart below. Call ahead for the cost of shipping when prepaying by check or money order only. For Ground Service shipments the minimum shipping and handling charge for any order is $10.50. Small packages will be sent by U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail “USPS”.
This Chart does not apply to phone or fax orders. This charge applies to orders shipped within the Continental United States by regular ground service only.
* NOTE: AMOUNT OF SHIPPING IS BASED ON the TOTAL ORDER.
|Order Total||Approximate Shipping Charges|
|* $1001.00 / on||See below|
|* Call: (678) 880-9299 – Fax: (678) 880-7732 or e-mail us at email@example.com for price quote on shipping charges.|
- We ship “U.S. Postal Service International Priority Mail” ONLY.
- Please e-mail us for USPS rates before placing your order.
- After receipt of your payment, we will ship as quickly as possible.
- UPS and DHL shipping is available upon request. Please call for details.
Please Note: We have no control of delivery time due to your package having to get through Customs. Most shipments arrive in 7-10 business days. You are responsible for any import duties or fees that you may incur.
- Please be advised we do not mark merchandise below value sold for or mark items as gifts as U.S. and International Government Regulations prohibit such behavior. The price of your purchase is what will be listed on the “Customs Form.”
- There is a limit of 20 pounds per box. Most of our parts will fall under that weight level.
- We will do our best to keep shipping cost to a minimum.
- United States International Priority Mail DOES NOT ISSUE tracking numbers for most countries.
- The only number we can supply to you is the USPS Customs Declaration Number. This will help you identify your package when your parcel has reached Customs.
We do not ship to the following countries:
Russian Federation, Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of, Czech Republic, Estonia, Guernsey, Hungary, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Ukraine.